Mweelnahorna, Ringville, Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 XA36
At a glance...
- Oil fired central heating
- Fibre high speed broadband
- Sky available
- Mains Water + Sewerage.
- Generous drive / car apron.
- Both Primary & Secondary schools, shop and pubs all within walking distance via footpath.
- Deise Link Community Transport Service Bus stop adjacent to property providing service
- from Dungarvan to Ardmore every 2 hours via the Ring Peninsula.
- Numerous amenities within the area to include the Cunnigar, Helvic Pier / Cove + numerous
- rural walks.
- The subject property is only a short spin (8.4km) from the bustling market town of
- Being sold fully furnished with the exception of Green Garden shed, Kitchen Table and Chairs , TV.
- Enclosed lawned garden, gravel driveway, patio area being a virtual suntrap
- All Mains Servies
- All amenites of Ring within walking distance and Dungarvan Town with a short drive
From Dungarvan, proceed out the Cork Road. Turn left at Ring junction, proceed straight. At 1st V junction, veer left. Property is approximately 1 mile on the right hand side before left hand turn for Ring College marked with a REA Spratt for sale sign.
BER No.: 106156938
Energy Performance Indicator: 710.9 kWh/m²/yr