James Wood Stradbally, County Waterford ,Price €290,000
At a glance...
- Rational Double glazed windows and doors and half door in Utility Room.
- Internal double glass doors with timber panels.
- Sandstone fireplace
- Handmade kitchen and wardrobes.
- Master Bedroom with walk in wardrobe and En Suite.
- Second Bedroom En Suite
- Kitchen complete with Belfast Sink, Double oven, microwave, hob, hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Bathroom hallway, dining, kitchen and utility all tiled.
- Spacious landing/gallery area.
- Internal walls painted.
- Generous electric points, t.v. outlets and telephone points. Wiring for sky digital.
- Garden landscaping to front and rear.
- Timber deck.
- Security intruder alarm and smoke detectors fitted.
- Extremely high degree of insulation throughout together with double glazed & double A rated roof provides high BER rating.
- All amenities of Stradbally Village on the doorstep
HOUSE TYPE B 1910 SQ.FT.
St.James Wood traditional natural reed thatched homes. They have an air of old world charm, whilst still providing all the comforts of the modern world. Each lovingly developed home has stunning natural reed thatched roofing and clay tile or natural slate canopies, enclosed by a wicker trellis. Front and rear porches have seating provided, so you can enjoy th2 view of your landscaped gardens.