Back to Search results
James Wood Stradbally, County Waterford ,Price €290,000
At a glance...
- Choice of Two House Types
- House Type A 1870 sq.ft.
- House Type B 1910 sq.ft.
- Rational Double glazed windows and doors and half door in Utility Room.
- Internal double glass doors with timber panels.
- Sandstone fireplace
- Handmade kitchen and wardrobes.
- Master Bedroom with walk in wardrobe and En Suite
- Second Bedroom En Suite
- Kitchen complete with Belfast Sink, Double oven, microwave, hob, hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Bathroom hallway, dining, kitchen and utility all tiled.
- Spacious landing/gallery area.
- Internal walls painted.
- Generous electric points, t.v. outlets and telephone points. Wiring for sky digital.
- Garden landscaping to front and rear.
- Timber deck.
- Security intruder alarm and smoke detectors fitted.
- Extremely high degree of insulation throughout together with double glazed & double A rated roof provides high
- BER rating.
- All amenities of Stradbally Village on the doorstep
St.James Wood traditional natural reed thatched homes are like nothing you've experienced before. They have an air of old world charm, whilst still providing all the comforts of the modern world. Each lovingly developed home has stunning natural reed thatched roofing and clay tile or natural slate canopies, enclosed by a wicker trellis. Front and rear porches have seating provided, so you can enjoy the view of your landscaped gardens. REA SPRATT 9, O'Connell Street Dungarvan Co. Waterford. 058 42211 firstname.lastname@example.org REA O'SHEA O'TOOLE, 11, Gladstone Street Waterford , Co.Waterford. 051 876757 email@example.com