Back to Search results
Ballyvoile Stradbally, Co. Waterford, Waterford, X42 KX21
At a glance...
- This home is conveniently located to Stradbally Village and amenities 4km Dungarvan Town 9.8 km & Waterford City 37.4km are both within an easy commute.
- The renowned Waterford Greenway is on the immediate doorstep.
- The garden studio provides for a tax free form of income up to €14,000 or alternatively can provide for an additional living space for the independent teenager or retired relation.
- The generous garage and adjoining workshop provide good space for the DIY enthusiast or the family wishing to store their boat or water leisure equipment whilst taking advantage of the Coastal location.
- All light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings, integrated appliances.
- Wonderful gardens extending to 0.75 acres ideal for the gardening enthusiast
- Incorporating orchard, veg garden providing for apples pears, gooseberries, redcurrants, rhubarb, carrots, peas, courgettes, cucumber, potatoes and salads.
- The garden enjoys deceptive views not alone of the surrounding valley but the Waterford Coastline.
- On entering one appreciates a hidden carport area having adjacent Garage and adjoining work shed, combined floor area 45 sq.m.
- Adjacent to the back entrance is a covered den ideal for kids or taking off your wellingtons.
- Mains Water
- Septic Tank
- Dual heating
- & Solid fuel central heating via Stanley Range
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Attic floored and insulated
- All amenities of Stradbally Village on the door step
REA Spratt offer for sale this well presented 4 bedroomed opportunity incorporating the benefit of a studio granny flat. Set in the picturesque Ballyvoile Valley within minutes stroll of Ballyvoile Cove and on the doorstep of the Waterford Greenway. If you are looking for an established mature sheltered garden this is it. Offering many features to include terraces, water feature, orchard, herb garden, vegetable plot and polythene tunnel plus chicken coop and hen run. It will be evident when you view tha great care and thought which has been put into the creation of this genuine cosy, homely family environment. The fourth bedroom/studio offers potential for income under the current Government Rent a Room incentive to host guests and receive an income up to â?¬14,000 p.a. net of tax.
- Entrance Hall ( ) Tiled floor
- Sitting Room (4.70m x 4.60m 15.42ft x 15.09ft) Timber floor, detailed fire surround with cast iron insert.
- Sun Room (5.50m x 4.60m 18.04ft x 15.09ft) Leading onto garden terrace, timber pitched vaulted ceiling incorporating 2 velux windows, sea views.
- Kitchen/Dining (6.50m x 3.90m 21.33ft x 12.80ft) Extensively tiled, Stanley solid fuel range, generous selection of floor & eye level units, dual aspect, velux roof window providing additional light.
- Back Hall ( ) Having fully plumbed utility room off
- Bedroom 1 (3.60m x 3.70m 11.81ft x 12.14ft) Views of Helvic Head, Ensuite off
- En-suite (2.30m x 2.30m 7.55ft x 7.55ft) Triton electric shower, Tiled floor
- Bedroom 2 (2.60m x 2.90m 8.53ft x 9.51ft) Timber floor
- Bedroom 3 (4.00m x 3.00m 13.12ft x 9.84ft) Having generous slide robes, stira to attic fully floored
- Bathroom (2.50m x 2.60m 8.20ft x 8.53ft) Feature corner bath, Triton Electric shower, detailed tiling.
- Study (5.50m x 5.50m 18.04ft x 18.04ft) Incorporating Living area/kitchenette, fully functional with patio doors to South West facing sheltered terrace. Bedroom & adjoining shower room. Total floor area 30 sq.m.
BER No.: 108706243
Energy Performance Indicator: 270.51 kWh/m²/yr