Edmond Spratt & Son Auctioneers, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Ireland
Edmond Spratt & Son Ltd.,
9 O'Connell Street,
Telephone: +353 (058) 42211
Fax: +353 (058) 42866
St. James Wood
Property Ref: 3634961
Type : Detached House
Address : St. James Wood
Bedrooms : 4
Description : HOUSE TYPE A 1870 SQ.FT
St.James Wood traditional natural reed thatched homes. They have an air of old world charm, whilst still providing all the comforts of the modern world. Each lovingly developed home has stunning natural reed thatched roofing and clay tile or natural slate canopies, enclosed by a wicker trellis. Front and rear porches have seating provided, so you can enjoy the view of your landscaped gardens.
Features : - Rational Double glazed windows and doors and half door in Utility Room.
- Internal double glass doors with timber panels.
- Sandstone fireplace
- Handmade kitchen and wardrobes.
- Master Bedroom with walk in wardrobe and En Suite
- Second Bedroom En Suite
- Kitchen complete with Belfast Sink, Double oven, microwave, hob, hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Bathroom hallway, dining, kitchen and utility all tiled.
- Spacious landing/gallery area.
- Internal walls painted.
- Generous electric points, t.v. outlets and telephone points. Wiring for sky digital.
- Garden landscaping to front and rear.
- Timber deck.
- Security intruder alarm and smoke detectors fitted.
- Extremely high degree of insulation throughout together with double glazed & double A rated roof provides high BER
Viewing : By appointment only.
© 2010 Spratt Auctioneers