AMV : €345,000
Property Ref: 3345574 Type : Bungalow
Status: For Sale
Address : Shanakill, Dungarvan
Bedrooms : 4
Description : REA Spratt offer a unique opportunity to acquire an impressive architecturally designed 4 bedroom family home which is currently under construction. This unique property nestles on c.0.92 acre site enjoying spectacular unobstructed panoramic views over Dungarvan Bay extending all the way from the Comeragh mountain range easterly towards Dunmore East! Ballinacourty lighthouse is directly opposite and Hook Head lighthouse is visible on clear days and at night the lights from these are a spectacular sight. All works to date are carried out to a high standard. This home offers bright spacious accommodation extending to c. 3,000 sq.ft and allows a prospective purchaser the opportunity of putting one's own stamp on ‘their new home’.
The property is approached by a sweeping drive which connects to a sheltered south facing private garden/ entertainment area.
Features : - Solar panels & underfloor heating throughout.
- Numerous amenities on the doorstep which emphasises the strong local active community.
- Short drive of Dungarvan Town, Cork & Waterford Cities.
- Within one hours drive of Cork International Airport.
- Pre-school, primary school and secondary school all located within the parish.
- High quality hardware joinery both internally & externally.
- Handcrafted high grade kitchen.
- Large overhead attic space incorporating gallery effect to entrance hallway.
- Mains water connection.
Accommodation : Entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, Utility/Plant room, 4 bedrooms (two ensuites), study/office and bathroom.
Furnished : No
Directions : From the offices of REA Spratt, proceed to Ring, proceed to Ring Church, keeping church on left hand side, continue up hill and when you come to the T-Junction turn left and the property is on the left marked with an REA Spratt For Sale Board.
Viewing : By appointment only.